- Tragic consequences of rising resource extraction in Latin America
20.Oct.2017 - 14:58
- How the German parliamentary elections resonate in Slovakia
20.Oct.2017 - 13:07
- How the German Elections resonate in the Czech Republic
19.Oct.2017 - 17:14
- Budapest gratuliert!
13.Oct.2017 - 14:28
- Hungary: a state captured by Russia
11.Oct.2017 - 12:05
- At the core of the war in Syria
05.Oct.2017 - 12:34
- Orbán’s theatrical struggle against big, bad Berlin
04.Oct.2017 - 13:54
- The German Election and Donald Trump
18.Sep.2017 - 18:58
- “Proof that history can be changed”
28.Aug.2017 - 16:41
- Emily Nasrallah: The “peasant woman” who wrote about her land and won the heart of the world
25.Aug.2017 - 14:58
The foundation across the world
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partner projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has its headquarters in Berlin and maintains offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia) and Thessaloniki (Greece).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Tunis (Tunisia), Tel Aviv (Israel), Ramallah (Palestine) and in Beirut (Lebanon).
hbs-office in the U. S.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains its North America office in Washington D. C.